For support or technical questions or issues, you can contact CTE Skills support staff at email@example.com at anytime, or you can call 409-962-5884 during the hours of 8a to 5p (Monday – Friday). Below are answers to common technical and support questions.
- System Requirements
For optimal use all of the courses require you have a modern web browser (Internet Explorer 9 or above, Firefox 2 or above, Safari, Chrome) as well as the latest version of the Adobe Flash plugin.
NOTE: Internet Explorer 8 and 9 needs to have the Compatibility View Setting turned ON
- Make sure you have either the latest version of Flash running on your computer, or use a browser with native HTML5 support.
- Issues logging in
If you need to reset your password, you can do so from the Account Sign in area on CTESkills.com. If you need further assistance with your account, you can contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime, or call 409-962-5884 during the hours of 8a to 5p (Monday – Friday)
Videos are not showing in your account.
- For organizations and members of organizations: If you are a member of an organization, your administrator will assign video courses for you to view. If your administrator has assigned your videos and they are not showing in your account, you can contact our support staff at email@example.com at anytime, or call 409-962-5884 during the hours of 8a to 5p (Monday – Friday)
- For Individuals: If the videos you have purchased are not showing in your account, and your subscription term has not expired, you can contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime, or call 409-962-5884 during the hours of 8a to 5p (Monday – Friday)
General Membership FAQ’s
- Q: How do I get a username and password to view the videos?
A: When you purchase access to a category or multiple categories you will receive a username and password to login and view the purchased videos.
- Q: Can I download the videos?
A: Our videos are not available for download. Our videos are available to stream anywhere in the world and should play on just about any device. This is to protect our copyright material and to provide the best product possible to our customers.
- Q: Can I buy a DVD instead of purchasing access to stream?
A: Yes, we will sell a DVD of any of current non proprietary videos on our website. We charge $125/finished minute of video. This is for one customer and is not authorized to be duplicated. Contact us at email@example.com for details.
- Q: Which Credit Cards are accepted?
A: CTESkills.com will accept almost any kind of credit or debit card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Q: My credit card payment has failed
A: If you have difficulty processing your online credit card payment, please contact Support firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 409-962-5884
- Q: What is CTESkills.com refund policy?